Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Reacting to hate comments! | Moshi Monsters

So I have had a few hate comments over the past year and we will be Replying to all of them through this! 

_________________________________








First off I am deleting everyone off my friend's tree as it clearly states in my pinboard, ( So I guess you will have to wait for someone else πŸ˜„. ) Second WAITING for WHAT?! That's oddly creepy, and putting a 'Lol' does not make it any less creepy.

___________________________________________________










...Nice Grammer.

_________________________________________________________



I'm actually human but I do love cheese dip and guacamole  
___________________________________________________





OMG Lol, The only thing u got me thinking of was how dumb u really are, I was deleting all my friends anyways becuz I'm shutting down my account as it clearly states in some of my posts and bio. If you think you scare me you don't. And I don't doubt people cuz I still have ppl on my tree. "You think I won't find you but you better not rest" THAT IS BEYOND CREEPY AND WRONG. And also "All you had to do was admit you're true identity and it would be over" Lol why don't you admit who you are?! You clearly are too scared to since u have so many different accounts. And what are you gonna do?! I'm not scared of you tbh I'm happier that u messaged me to make my day to see how creepy and dumb people can be. 

( This same person has messaged me over and over again trying to scare me but the only thing he is doing is making a fool out of himself. ) 

If u read this Which I know u are WHY DON'T YOU AcT LIkE THE 17-year-old you supposedly are AND GROW UP_________________________________________________________

That's all I thankfully have! And I'm not trying to hurt or harass anyone I just want to spread awareness and something funny. Byee 

3 comments:

  1. hmmm well you can blur and delete what parts you want using paint - congratulations
    but none of these can definitively be said to be the same person so maybe you have more than one person that doesnt like you but who cares rights !
    as you will most likely not post any response verbatim it is pointless as you cant be trusted to be honest and you wont trust any one to be honest
    enjoy your life dear you obviously have such a great handle on it you dont need to stoop to this persons level ? oops you already did !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i can also unblur them to let everyone know for sure. You know what you did and you know what you said.

      Delete
  2. First off i blur it for your safety, But if you would like for everyone to see who your really are that's okay with me ;). Also i have the regular screen shots and by Code 384ITF by law "Messing with it" is not allowed by book of rule so yeah i did not mess with it and you know what you wrote on that game. And whats up with you not have any friends either? And no messages on your bored? That's a little weird.

    ReplyDelete

Your Friend ~ TangyOrange1998