Wednesday, March 7, 2018

THANK YOU FOR 2,000 Views!

To all the Haters Saying my blog sucks...
Please read the whole thing!

Disclaimer! This is not a hate message! I just wanted to thank you all for sending me amazing gift boxes, taking the time to rate my room, commenting, following, and just for being my friend! And also a message for some people...

I have been getting multiple messages about how no one reads this Moshi blog., Well to all of you who said that I will have you know I have over 2,000 views! And eleven followers.

Do you know how long that takes? Around a year especially for Moshi Monster Bloggers if you started new. 

It only took me 3 months. So I stand by what I say. So to everyone who said that...Please stop hurting people. Mostly the ones who have done no wrong, I have amazing friends and people who actually read this website weekly so don't you tell me my blog is stupid becuase its not. And same goes for any new Moshi Blogger out there! No matter what they say your blog is amazing and I can read it and follow it if you want. Blogger is a free Blogging tool that I used to make this Moshi website. And it's easy! With a little help from videos and doing it myself I have an amazing Moshi blog. 

I'm so thankful for all of my fans and all of my views I wish I could hug all of you. I may not be the most successful  Moshi blogger but I sure try to do my best. 

If you are a first-time viewer please make sure to follow us so you can get notified once we post! And if you don't like this blog that's okay! Tell us in the comments if it's your first time on Moshi Net 22 and what your username or website is called so we can come check you out!

People I forgive you. And right now you could be going through a hard time. But you should never make someone feel bad. Moshi Monsters is a game for kids not for rude haters. I'm not just doing this blog for fun I'm doing it for you. 





2 comments:

  1. I have a screen shot I want you to see how do I post it on here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but i don't allow anyone else to post on my blog or have my E-mail. So sorry

      Delete

Your Friend ~ TangyOrange1998