Friday, March 23, 2018

Moshi Monster Membership!

Getting a Moshi monster membership was the best thing I have ever done! 

HUGE shoutout to mind candy for adding this feature! There is so much more you can do by getting a membership! 

You can have LOTS more friends, messages, buy REALLY cool things, go to the port, get extra Rox and XP, Play better games, And A LOT MORE!

Moshi Monsters is the best game I have ever played and trust me I have played a lot!!! I'm a HUGE fan which is why I made this website! I plane to buy there magazine someday I don't have much money but I really want it!

4 comments:

  1. when do you start giving membership codes for everybody ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Membership codes are cheating u must use your own money or buy something with a membership. Some of those membership codes are fake which most of them are :(

      Delete
  2. no im just wondering if is a yes or no

    ReplyDelete

Your Friend ~ TangyOrange1998