Saturday, January 20, 2018

Moshi Monster Movie Review

Here is my opinion on the Moshi movie.

So last night I watched the Moshi Monster Movie, And can I just say...
It was hilarious! and very good,  I really recommend it for all ages.

It had great sing-along songs to dance to and it was very interesting.
But if you have not seen the movie I would watch it now. 
You can buy it on Amazon in full HD or Watch it on Youtube. 

It had a pretty good backstory and it was amazing that you could see the Suprise Moshling that was in the egg at the end.

Since I live in the U.S the movie is no longer in theater so I decided to buy it on Amazon.
Amazon is a Sell & Shipping online store where you can buy really cool things.
( NOT SPONSERD! )

I know its late but you have to understand that in the U.S.A we don't have any Moshi Monster things. And I only found out about the movie a year ago when I was and still am obsessed.

So yes I really think its a great movie. Its very enjoyable and I am glad Moshi Monsters have had a huge susses. But lately, they have not done anything. So I really hope they come back.

Remember I am not sponsored by anyone or anywhere, I just thought I would share y thoughts.
Thank You, Moshi Monsters for doing such great work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friend ~ TangyOrange1998