Saturday, December 16, 2017

Jinx: ( Katsuma )

Hello, today we are talking about my monster named Jinx.
I am his owner TangyOrange1998 and this is a few thing about him.

Jinx is very playful and he loves Mice Crispies! He does get really angry and mad when you don't play with him. Jinx was born July 4th, 2016 and he has grown up so much since then.

Jinx if a pretty friendly guy, He loves himself and never lets the haters get to him.
He thanks, all of his followers for following the blog and he likes to play rough more than sleep.

He sleep's almost all day but he plays with his fellow Moshlings. 
When he is not Playing with me he is off on missions. 


Here are some of his pics:

 Jinx has lots of photos but here are just a few.
Go ahead and follow us if you want more codes.
We have lots of them so be sure to go to labels and click codes. You don't have to be a member to get everything.
You are a member of our Moshi Monster Loving Family.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Today Jinx got very mad because I did not give him the right food. He is a very spoiled baby and sometimes he can be a brat but I still love him just as much as he loves me.







He is very confused right now. He does not know if he should go outside or clean his paw.


I don't know why he is confused. Oh well, he is very different from the rest of Katsumas he actually goes on the floor and spins around like a dog and then sleep. I have had 2 Katsumas before and I have never seen that happen.  

In this next picture, you will see him laying down sleeping. 

It is very cute and I hope to get a picture of him doing it very soon. 





Darn, he is so cute. If you want to know more about Jinx comment down below and follow us for a Q&A only about Jinx.

♡♡♡
Jinx will often make a board face before he goes to sleep. I think it is normal for Katesumas.

♡♡♡
Love Katsuma's



Jinx waiting for his Moshling. He can't wait any longer! Clowning Around.

Follow us to keep up with our posts
And all of our Moshi Media ( In The About Us page )

Make sure to comment and rate our posts! 
Tell us what post you would like to see next.

Hope to see you next time! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friend ~ TangyOrange1998