Saturday, December 16, 2017

Free Moshi Monster Membership

Hello everyone! Today I want to share something. Well, you see you think I am going to show you how to get a free membership, Right? Well, it's called hacking the game and if you are a true Moshi Fan than why don't you just buy a monthly membership or a membership card. Trust me I have done my research and if you don't want to wast hours and hours trying to cheat for a membership then you should buy a membership. I am not trying to get your money, I do not even work for Moshi Monsters or Mind candy. But its better off just buying a membership than wasting your time. By the way, you are basically hacking the game which is illegal. ( I looked it up ) So please if you really want to be a member just buy a membership. If you can't afford it then join our Moshi Blog! just follow us to become a Moshi Net Member for life! And get really cool Tips & Tricks, Codes, Contests, Videos, Weekly Fun Post, & More!

{\---/}
( * - *) Hop hop away Moshi hacking and cheating!
/ ^ ^ \
Sorry if we did not give you what you expected but it's the loyal gameplay truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friend ~ TangyOrange1998